|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: PC35-PE
We have many types of Terminal Blocks, such as PCB Spring Terminal Blocks, Transformer Terminal Blocks, Barrier Terminal Blocks , Din-Rail Terminal Blocks ,etc.
Insulation material is nylon 66 with good flexibility and flame retardant , copper alloy with wire frame structure provide moisture, salt fog and bad environment protection for a long time, special wire pressing structure have good self-locking and loose proof performance. the product designed in accordance with IEC60947.
1. Made from engineering flame retardants nylon PA66,brass conductor, stainless steel pressure spring.
2. The Din-Rail Terminal Blocks are characterized by easy and tool-free wiring of conductors with ferrules or solid conductors.
3. The compact design and front connection enable wiring in a confined space.
4. In addition to the testing facility in the double function shaft, all terminal blocks provide an additional test connection.
5. With universal foot which can be installed on Din Rail NS 35.
6. It can connect two conductors with ease, even large conductor cross sections are not a problem.
7. Electric potential distribution can use fixed bridges in the terminal center.
8. All types of accessories: End cover, End Stopper, Marker strip, Plug-in bridge, Marker carrier,etc.
In addition to Terminal Blocks, we also specialize in Interface Products, Installation Wire Harness, Plastic Waterproof and Other products. For details, please contact customer service.
The Business scope of Webest Electronics Co., Ltd. Is terminal blocks and industrial electrical connection products processing and marketing.Our products have been approved by UL, VDE, TUV, EXCE, CQC, RoHS, REACH. Our products are very popular in China, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia, India, Turkey, Brazil, USA, Japan, Korea, South Africa, etc. totally more than 100 countries and areas. We provide excellent products and service for the customers all over the world, especially in Industrial Automation, Instrument, Elevator, Electric Power, Rail Transport, New Energy, Lighting, Telecommunication, Power Supply, Security, Ship-building and so on.