Model No.: valve seal
Factory hot sale high quality NBR TC Oil Seal valve seal
|Product Name||Factory hot sale high quality NBR TC oil seal valve seal|
|Material||PTFE & silicone/FKM/FPM/NBR/EPDM/HNBR etc.|
|Hardness||From 20 to 90 Shore A|
|Medium||Water, oil, dust, air etc.|
|Color||Black White Red Green Brown or Custom|
|Size||Standard or as custom|
2. All standard and non-standard size O-ring available.
3. Widely used in various static and dynamic seal occasions, it can replace all conventional rubber O-ring.
Brief Introduction of Process
Double O-ring, PTFE Teflon sheet coated silicone or fluoro rubber inner core, in a special process, there are two layers inside and outside O-ring.
Used in erospace, automotive, chemical, petrochemical, chemical, food industry, biotechnology, clean water, machinery industry, sewage treatment etc.
Used in pumps and valves, reactor vessels, mechanical seals, filters, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, boilers, pipeline flange, gas compressors etc.
Compare with Other O-rings: higher pressure, better flexibility, easier to install etc.
1. Resistance and extremely versatile, suitable for almost all chemical media under normal use, PTFE only by a few small chemical erosion.
2. Applicable to a wide temperature range of -60 ℃ ~ 260 ℃, can be used in a short time high temperature 300 ℃.
3. Good compression resistance PTFE outer coating makes the existence of good hardening properties and resistance to brittle, while silicone rubber or fluoro rubber inner core at a high temperature of 205 ℃ can still maintain good flexibility.
4. Test results show that the physical properties of silicone rubber or fluoro rubber and chemical properties of PTFE combine O-ring is formed, while maintaining the properties of other rubber O-qing, but also has good resistance to compression.
5. The anti-friction PTFE Teflon low coefficient of friction, making it be the O-ring family friction force smallest species, to reduce equipment wear and improve equipment efficiency power and a great help and support.
6. High pressure resistance up to 35Mpa, 5 Mpa or more is recommended to use a pressure type ring.
7. Excellent sealing durability, long life compared to any other made of rubber or pure PTFE O-ring seal and has an unparalleled long-life, especially in demanding media applications.
8. Non-toxic, clean and temperature resistance make it be essential accessories in food, fine chemicals, bio-industry and other scientific research field.
Packing Detail: plastic bag & carton
Delivery Detail: 5-30 days according to order quantity